Sunday, May 31, 2009

8 Mile

I am surprised my legs did not fall off yesterday. The day began with an eight mile run on the lakefront and then afterwards I spent the next seven hours moving Gabbi down three floors of stairs, then up two floors of stairs. After which, I took a brief nap and went out and partied until two a.m. As usual (and like clockwork), I was up at 645 in the morning. I decided to go for a nice long hike today to crosstrain...

It's amazing how motivated I feel. Part of it is that I don't want to stop long enough for the lactic acid to really set in. Part of it is that exercise can be completely addicting-- there's an awesome natural high. And probably the biggest part of it is that I have a goal to reach-- I plan on blasting it away.

1 comment:

  1. There's something to be said about your succinct blog entries.

    ReplyDelete